From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2013 05:50:17 -0400
            Our Calendar-It's On!!!

We almost lost our calendar, and that was oh so sad,
many didn't send them in, the pictures that they had.
We must have missed the notice, we missed the send in date,
and then when we remembered, oh it was much too late.

But then a rally cry was made, let's try this one more time,
let's all send our pictures NOW, did you? I sure sent mine!
When Sharon said, "ok, it's on, we cried a happy tear,
and now we have our calendar, a great one for this year!

Let's never let this happen twice, no that would not be good,
we want to have our calendar put out they way it should.
So keep on taking pictures, watch for next year's send in date,
and you can know for sure there won't be one shot that is late!

Sue Pyron
7/20/13