Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2013 09:17:18 -0400
Hey...it's Ferret Buckeye Bash time again!

Join us, Saturday, Aug. 24th at Veteran's Memorial Hall, 300 W. Broad
Street, (downtown) Columbus, Ohio.

The FERRET BUCKEYE BASH is a 3 Ring Championship, Companion Ring and
All Specialty Show, presented by HEART OF OHIO FERRET ASSOCATION and
RESCUE and sanctioned by the American Ferret Association.

Again this year, we are proud to have FERRETDEPOT.COM as our title
sponsor!

The first deadline for show entries will be coming up fast.. Saturday,
July. 20. Show registration paperwork with vendor, hotel and other
information is available in PDF format on our Ferret Buckeye Bash
website: FerretBuckeyeBash.org. There is also an E-mail Format entry
form for e-mailing in your entries. Payment can then be either via
PayPal or mailing in your check. If you are unable to download,
contact me at [log in to unmask] and I will snail-mail to you.

HIGHLIGHTS!
New: Heather McNally is offering Microchiping of your ferret on Friday
night and Saturday.
Guest Speakers: Nathan Vandercar & Bob Church
Fun Events: Tube races, best dressed and more..
Over 30 Vendors
Joe and Suzy Digital Photo's
RAFFLE and Silent Auction
Breeders and Shelters

Remember, it's your generous donations that make our raffle succeed.
To donate to the raffle, please contact Jackie Ferguson at

Donations are also accepted the day of the show. We appreciate your
donations and remember, if you wish an ad in our show catalog in
exchange for your donation, please make sure you make a note of that
and get your artwork in to FBB, P.O. Box 298206, Columbus, OH 43229
or to e-mailed to me by the deadline of AUG. 10.

SPONSORSHIP...we still need sponsors for our several of our specialty
rings and championship rings. What a great way to advertise your
business be it ferret related or not. You can even sponsor in memory
of a lost loved one. Sponsors get an ad in the show catalog, listed
on ribbons, trophies, score tags and more.

Sponsorships currently available:
Championship: Companion and Adolescent Jill.
Specialties: Mitt, Albino, DEW, Chocolate, Black Roan Mitt, Black Mitt,
Point, Roan & Breeder's Classic.

If you would like to sponsor a ring or have any other inquiries, please
contact us at [log in to unmask]

Please, if you have a specific question or concern on show entries,
registration, vending or other Ferret Buckeye Bash questions, use
the [log in to unmask] e-mail address. DO NOT post or message
through FACEBOOK...it may not be seen by the show registrar or myself
as we are not on Facebook daily.

Come and enjoy a fun filled day of shopping, great raffle, exceptional
speakers, fun events and the camaraderie of your fellow ferret
fanatics!

Remember, all ferrets in the show hall should have a current
distemper vaccination and MUST have a record of a current rabies
(Imrab 3) vaccination along with proof of a current negative ADV
(within 1 year of show date) test result from one of the labs listed
in the registration paperwork. This is for the safety of all and is
required.

The Ferret Buckeye Bash is Heart of Ohio Ferret Association and
Rescue's primary fundraiser. It's through the support of our generous
sponsors, club members, exhibitors, vendors, speakers and attendees
that we are able to offer this wonderful fun and educational event to
the public. Thereby, enabling HOFA-Rescue to maintain our shelter and
provide necessary support and care for so many homeless ferrets in
Central Ohio.

Hope  to see everyone there!

Scarlett Gray-Saling, Show Coordinator
Kay Amrine, Show Entries Registrar
http://www.ferretbuckeyebash.org/

Ferret Buckeye Bash
Heart of Ohio Ferret Association and Rescue
Tamara Delp, President
http://www.hofarescue.org/
Ferrets, Ferret People and the Ferret Buckeye Bash!
Watch for reruns of: FERRETS: The Pursuit of Excellence
on your local PBS Station