Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2013 19:57:04 -0400
In light of the loss of Jerri Carel at The Ferret Haven, KY -I want
to dedicate this upcoming week to The Ferret Haven - with Vet bills &
needs . I knew Jeri years back - never met but didn't need to - she had
a great love for Ferrets & the people who cared for them. She is truly
missed by the Ferret Community.
Rose

This weeks Shelter of the week to receive 10 % of All sales is:
THE FERRET HAVEN Louisville, KY
Jerri Lynn Carel of Louisville KY, passed peacefully with her family
by her side on Friday, June 21, 2013
Our Condolences for her Husband Ron & Family ..

She had an incredible love for animals from a young age and spent the
last 17 years volunteering her time to help ferrets, including opening
her own shelter, The Ferret Haven, in Louisville. She was a kind and
generous person with a big heart who would, without hesitation, gladly
help any animal or friend that was in need.

We are celebrating her and her dedication to ferrets this week by
choosing The Ferret Haven still going strong thru the Aid of Melissa
Dyess and others.

 ... Bless you Jeri for all the years you spent helping, loving &
devoting your life to ferrets..
AUCTIONS BEGIN 6:00 PM EST Sunday eve -June 23 and ends Friday eve
June 28, 2013 at 8:00 PM, EST - Please visit & bid on our many Fabulous
items as your Purchases help so many!!

Many items will be added over the next few days.

Please visit us
Artist Donations and Direct Donations for those who do not do social
media yet want to help......
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FFFAH/

Thank you,
Rose German