From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2013 17:08:16 -0400
Thank you to those who participated in the Support Our Shelters
Memorial Day Card Exchange. Our participants were few this time,
but it didn't matter, we still had a good time.

Thank you to Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald, Linda Wimpee, Penny Potter,
Laraine Bennett, Victoria Glass, Kelly Motter, Carol J. Owens, Renee
Downs, and Pat Shaskin. Together you raised $50.00 for the SOS general
fund. Yeaaaa!

Next up is the 4th of July Card Exchange Please come and join us. If
your interested email me at [log in to unmask]

Robin Jones
www.supportourshelters.org