From:
Katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2013 07:22:02 -0400
First of all, I HATE the way that some people use the word 'bullying'
so loosely. True bullying is rampant in this country, many times
causing great physical and emotional pain, even death. To use that word
because you disagree with how someone presents themselves on an email
list is totally inappropriate!! The comments/person you are alluding to
are simply that person's opinions, just like you present your opinions
on a regular basis; and on this subject they are equally pushy.
Instead, you might say you are feeling coerced or pushed. Leave
bullying out of it!!!

Secondly, we all know who/what this is about. It is a long-standing
mutual dislike of each other (or at least, each other's opinions). For
every contact you have had about 'bullying', I'm sure the other person
has had at least as many contacts thanking her for the information.
Just because you might disagree is no reason to say you are being
bullied! If you don't like the way someone posts on a list, why not
write that person directly and work it out? Why would you go to a
third party and complain about it? Makes no sense.

As long as no one is posting harmful information, isn't this a forum
we all should feel we can post to, even if we disagree with you?

Katharine
Florida