Date:
Fri, 3 May 2013 07:16:36 -0700
Hi Meryl
It is my Knut that had the blockage. In my original post I said I had
recently added the Blue Wilderness to my *mix*. I feed a kibble mix
of 2 quality ferret foods and 1 cat food, as well as a cooked chicken
gravy I make.

Are we (my vet and myself) certain these kibbles caused the blockage?
No.... but as my vet said we are *highly suspicious*.

Did Knut like the coated pieces enough to pick them out to eat? I don't
know..... I have had some ferrets pick out certain kibbles. Maybe too
many of these taking longer to move through such a tiny digestive
system caused the problem.

I will not add this to the ferret mix again.

I do think it is a good food for cats.
My cats think so too, they volunteered to finish the bag of Blue
Wilderness.
Ardith