Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2012 19:11:24 -0600
Nell emailed, wanting to know the story behind Sue, in the video,
and someone else wanted to know about Yetta.

Our (very!) old website is still floating around out there in
cyberspace. This is where Kallie got most of the pictures for
the video. You can read most of the stories there, if you`d like.
strobachyzoo.tripod.com
Most are still there--others were removed to make more space. It was
a dastardly site with pop ups, & they wanted lots of $$$ from us to
post more.

Thanks to Dara (Casey`s Hidden Pantry) who steered us to our new free
site, we were able to move, several years ago. (Now I need to update
the newer site, which has sat for well over a year!)

ANYHOW--If you`re curious about any of them, you can beam up to
cyberspace & read their stories on the abandoned site. It`s still
out there...

Happy New Year, everyone. May 2013 be good to you <3

Love,
Zoo