From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2012 13:23:06 -0500
As we all know Einstein figured out the formula that creation used to
make all matter from a single point of energy. Jeep is nearly as smart.

Jeep loves to get onto any shelf and rais hole gradbdzra. I made my
computer desk and under where the computer is and where I put my feet
is a shelf that holds all kinds of things. Jeep loves to get up there
and push everything off. To stop that I made a wall of card board and
Plexiglas to keep him from getting up there. All sides, top and bottom
fit closely and was reinforced to keep him from moving the
stuffffffffffffph to get behind it. That seemed to work quite well.

Today I was here at the 'puter and heard this noise. I looked down and
did not see a thing but that noise kept on. So I got a flash light to
see what the matter was. It was not Santa being lost, it was Santa
Jeep Einstein looking back at me from behind the plixiglas and he
had figured out how to defeat my magnificent anti Jeep wall. Ha ! He
got me!!!

He found a small place where the card board on the 'L' shaped end was
not exactly fitting and he managed to make his way behind it. So that
was another project for today. That now being done I wait to see what
else he will defeat.

I have always said that if a ferret wants to get some place for sure
that aminal will in fact get there.

_12-2Addy CEO