From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2012 04:23:13 -0800
On 12/16/12, Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> A kind friend in the US has donated this nice silver ring in the form
> of a ferret that's wrapped itself around your finger.
>
>  http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL74/133183/8541089/405016162.jpg
>
> Let's have an auction!
>
> 1. Make your best offers by email to me up until
>    noon, Dec 18 West Coast time.
>
> 2, The winner (you, of course!) will then have till
>    6pm to send the price either to the fundraising
>    site or, via PayPal, to me directly.
>    http://www.gofundme.com/1l8da0

Hello ferret friends --

I've decided to extend the auction -- two days was too short. I was
trying to fit it into the Christmas-present timeframe.

Also, I'll make myself re-visit some of the horrendous things I have
experienced here regarding animals to make it clear what is at stake
for my animals if they were left behind and why I wont abandon them.

Just remembering it is enough to make me lightheaded and sick to my
stomach. I hate remembering these things.

I am in the capital now, but will be home this weekend and will set
up the exrended timeframe then.