Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2012 03:52:42 -0800
Just a suggestion.

We had 4 or 5 ferrets who didn't like newbies, so adopting new ferrets
was always difficult. We would have to police our ferrets and break up
any attacks over and over, and we could not put newbies in the same
cage at night. This would often take months for them to be accepted as
part of the group.

One thing that seems to help is to give everyone a bath this helps
reduce the frequency and severity of the squabbles, we still had to
police them but it was easier after a bath.

Just an idea

Mike