Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2012 13:14:46 -0700
I posted yesterday about my niece finding a ferret in Flagstaff, Az.
I just received an e-mail from her and they did locate the owner and
they also recommended she get the ferret microchipped.

I am very proud of these college students for doing what was the
responsible thing and looking for the owner. This one worked out for
the best this time. Our little ferret got home again!

Thanks to all those who replied and offered suggestions.

mjo and the zoo