From:
Pie O' Pah At the Bridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2012 14:00:00 -0400
[Moderator's note: This is a special Bridge Greeter issue. All posts
are greetings for ferrets whom have recently passed and for their
families. The regualr FML continues as usual tomorrow. BIG]

Dear Beloved FMLer's,

I am so sorry if it seems as if the Greeters have disappeared, we
haven't really, it's just that sometimes our hoomin's lives collides
with what we want to accomplish as a Rainbow Bridge Greeter, and so we
are torn in two different directions at once. I know that like myself
421 had a lightening strike this year, and lost the ability to get onto
the FerretNet to get to her greetings, and dear Saraferret, THE best
fuzzit Greeter (Next to Sandee my hero) that I know of, has been over
looking what can only be termed as "Mom's Money Pit", a.k.a. hoomin
houses, darn them for not staying together as they should.

We all have had our share of troubles and that's the only reason we
have not been seen much online.

My newest hurdle was looking over my mum, she had a car serious car
accident in September, and while she is getting through recovery she
begged me to please, please get some my greetings out, what cinched it
for me was Sue Pyron's poem. (fuzzy, albino head hung low) Yep, even a
fuzzit can felt guilt, so I had mum guilt and I had poem guilt and so
I got together with a load of my fellow fuzzits, a hoomin and a cat,
and over the past three nights we have been going through EVERY single
scroll sent since March of this year. They were e v e r y w h e r e
and It didn't matter to any of us if a greeting was asked for or not,
all that mattered is that for every broken heart, there should be a
greeting written. Some by me, some by the very fuzzits them selves -
because we are very tenacious, stubborn ... and I love this word ....
Butt Guns in that way!

In the end, what I really wanted all of you to know is that once I see
a heart in need, it is noted in my ledger, and as soon as I am able to,
really able to, I write that greeting and send it out. Sometimes it is
sent through the FML, and sometimes in private, because some fuzzy's
have very personal things to pass on and ask for, but always, in my
heart, I carry each and every fuzzit that has passed along my way.

In Love & In Comfort,
Pie O' Pah

P.S. Thanks Bill for allowing this issue of the FML to be all about
Greeting!!!!