From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2012 20:36:09 -0700
Dear All,
The weather for tomorrow here in Maryland looks great...Sunday and
beyond, not so great..

OFEST is still going to go on, and we will have a great time. However,
because of big ole mean Sandy, so many of our guests are now unable
to come, but rather stay home and make preparations for the pending
emergency. I so get it. I've got my emergency plans in place for
shelter evacuation already!

So we are now depending on our online raffle sales to see Rocky's
through until Ferretstock in the Spring, more than ever!.

Please do consider supporting us with the raffle purchases. The
website will close at 11a this morning!

http://www.rockysraffles.com

Thank you all for helping us out!

Hugs,