From:
Rose Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2012 22:50:32 -0700
Hey everyone...this is Rose and I'm still looking for someone to board
my ferrets for anywhere from 3-4 months while I have enough time to get
my own apartment in California.

A refresh on my position: I live in Washington State. I am looking to
move and stay with my uncle (In Nothern California, Santa Rosa), but
he can't have any more pets in his house. While I'm down there I need
to get a job and get my own place...from there I can take the fuzzies
back. I estimate having enough money saved up will take 3-4 months...

I have 4 ferrets, their names are Percy, Maggie, Zeus and Sugars.... 2
Male, 2 Female...All spayed/neutered and descented (and used to other
animals, like cats and dogs).... Percy and Maggie are a year and a
half, and Zeus and Shugs are a year and 9 months. I first adopted
Percy, then Maggie...then decided I had room for a 3rd ferret, which
turned out to be a 3rd AND 4th when I got Two for One from a man who
didn't want his ferrets anymore. I was working at Petco at the time and
didn't want to separate the two...so I took in both! It breaks my heart
to think about having to give them all up just because I don't have a
place to live that will accept them..it seems stupid that I would have
to do such a thing for the animals that I love. I promised them that I
would never give them away, that they would be in their forever home
with me, and never be separated from each other. Honestly, even just
thinking about giving them away makes me sob. Life without my fuzzies
would be very dull and dark. And I can't imagine how lonely and scared
they would feel to be living in a different place with different
animals.

If someone kept after them, I would give them all of my ferret items
that I have (2 cages, 4 poopie boxes, blankets, toys, food, bedding, as
well as a playpen with a cover on the bottom to protect flooring...),
as well as pay for food, bedding and cleaning supplies. I just want
them to be taken care of by someone who understands and loves ferrets
as much as I do...and then I would be free to take them back when I
can... I know it would be difficult for whoever is watching them, but
they are SUCH sweet ferrets...

Can anyone help me to find a temporary home for my babies?

-Rose