From:
Linda Soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2012 19:27:27 -0700
Hi All
Well, it is that time of year again for the shelter. We will be having
our annual open house and ferret frolic on the 15th of Sept. We will be
having our usual raffles, goodies table, items for sale, and the great
lunch. Anyone interested in having a fun afternoon with the ferrets and
getting some great raffle item, please come join us.

The open house is from 1-5PM, there is a $1 charge per person and per
ferret. There will be games for the ferrets, costume contest for the
ferrets and hopefully a visit from a veterinarian. Each event is a $1
donation.

We are located in N. Nevada 20 minutes south of Carson City in the
Carson Valley. For those in California, we have plenty of nice
motel/hotels in the area so plan to make a weekend of it.

I am also in need of items to raffle. If you have unique items for the
ferret fanciers, ferret items, etc. anything is appreciated. Anyone
that would like to donate to our fundraiser, please let me know.

If you have any questions, please send me an email.

Hope all of your little ones are doing well and that you have a great
summer.

Dooks,
Linda and the NV