From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2012 06:07:11 -0400
As we all know ferrets get into absolutely everything and sometimes
they get themselves in deep doo doo by doing all this curiosity effort.
This happened to jeep again.

This time he got into the mop bucked. I have an industrial mop bucket
that is on wheels. Has the lower part for the slop and on top is the
squeezer for the mop itself. Jeep got into that bucket. I found him in
the squeezer part stuck. He wasn't physically caught but could not get
to a point he could jump down from that narrow edge.

I went out to the porch to check on him and he was 'asking' me to get
him out of that fix he was in. I picked him up and for sure he was very
glad to see me and get into my clutches. I set him down on the floor
and he never looked back, just dooked in a war dance racing across the
floor. Things you never considered to be dangerous traps for a ferret
turn out to be just that. I also found my big grille to be a trap where
Jeep managed to get into the cooking part by crawling thru the vent on
the back of the cover/hood. Had I turned that on to warm up I would
have had a toasted ferret but fortunately he squiggled out when I came
to the room. He has found me to be a life guard for his trappings.

Ferrets are full of fun and surprises. Can't help but love a ferret !

Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
J. Gordon Bengtson CEO
CI-ASMEL Virginia is for Power Out Lovers.