From:
Milliesa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2012 10:21:29 -0500
We have used the pet meter for years, even wore one out and on our
second one............

Ordered new strips last month. Ha, you have to have a prescription
for them since the first of the year. You don't for humans but you do
for animals - that don't make sense, not that we had a problem, they
themselves called our vet for it, but it was just another annoying
thing the government put restrictions on.

Millie and her Danes at the
Texas Ferret Lovers Rescue
www.txferretrescue.org