From:
debi sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2012 10:07:29 -0700
I agree with Ann, Cudoos to Lori for what she is doing to help the
ferrets in her shelter. I have been reading what the other shelter
was posting and it makes me angry.

Did the other shelter follow proper protical by quarenteening those
ferrets for 2wks before asking Lori to take them? Since those ferrets
came from the other shelter, IS that shelter going to test? How dare
the orginal shelter demand Lori test when she is not even willing to
test the ferrets in her own shelter "just because" she doesn't see any
signs of illness. Anyone who has experianced ECE, IBD, Coccidia and
other intestinal disorders in ferrets KNOW that the color and putrid
smell of ECE is unlike that of the other illnesses.

I comend Lori on what she does dispite her handicap just like I comend
Sue Hayes for having a shelter dispite HER handicap. What the hell
people? We are ALL suposed to be working together as the FERRET
COMMUNITY, NOT bashing and tearing down people who care and try their
best for the sake and love of the ferrets they care for. If you want
to help Lori then help, if you don't want to help then at least STOP
bashing Lori. She is not blaming the other shelter for what has
happened and she has told the other shelter this but they are still
trying to tear Lori down on Facebook where she can't even defend
herself and can't read what isgoing on!

Debi