From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2012 11:04:04 -0700
For those of you that missed out on our popular & affordable dog
tags, or wanted to order more, our printer is re-offering the Dog
Tag necklaces through June 13th. So don't procrastinate.

The tags come in both the standard military rectangular shape as well
as a darling little heart shape. Both designs are printed on both sides
& are made of light-weight aluminum. The pictures are printed out on
high quality photo paper, then are coated with a top quality waterproof
crystal clear durable enamel. 30" aluminum ball chain is included. Of
course you can always use your own chain. The rectangular shape
measures 1-1/8" x 2" long. The heart shape is about 1.5" x 1.5".

We are offering these for 2 for $9.00; with subsequent sets of 2 for
$8.00 with free domestic & international shipping. If you prefer to
use your own photos, we are willing to do that for you, just send us
your photos. However, please add $1 for ea. custom necklace.

To view all the options, click on link below. Remember they are printed
on both sides and you can pick different photos for each side, or use
the same photo on both sides.

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Dog%20Tags/?albumview=slideshow>

Or you can choose an image from the link below, but remember the tags
are relatively small & in 2 different shapes so we would likely need
to crop the images.

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Canvases/?albumview=slideshow>

To order, logon to your PayPal account and payment can be sent to
[log in to unmask] (Linda Soule). If you select the "Personal"
tab over the default "Purchase" tab, we all can avoid the PayPal fees.
Please leave a note in the message field with a summary of what you
are ordering & also include your shipping address. If you do not have
a PayPal account, we can send you an invoice via PayPal & you may pay
with your credit card. Also, we are happy to accept checks via snail
mail. You can email us at [log in to unmask] if you would like to
clarify your order or have any questions or would like to send your own
photos with instructions. Please allow a good three weeks for delivery
as they are being dropped shipped from overseas.

All proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e) Rescue & Shelter.