From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2012 19:14:05 -0700
I had to go to the Lollypop Humane Society of the Greater Rochester, NY
site for feral cat info today, so I thought I would check on some of my
fosters and their ferret situation. Ouch!

Three are 14 ferrets in need of a home. Two have been there for about
2-4 weeks. They would be Sasha 3yr 2 mo female sable. Bandit has been
there a bit longer than Sasha, he is a 5 yr 1 mo old male sable.

I do not know the circumstances of the reminder. A few were on the
site yesterday then a whole batch got added tonight so I am suspecting
a shelter that I am unaware of closed or a hoarding situation was
discovered. I can believe so many the same age got turned in by college
students going home. I'll try to call tomorrow for information. The
list is below, I do not have pics so I can't give coloring. They
usually have them wrong in the descriptions so I won't waste my time
looking each one up.

To see some of them, you can go to
<http://www.lollypop.org/site/c.clKUI9OQIoJcH/b.7792273/k.8CFC/Adoptable_Animals.htm>

If you scroll down through the squares you see the ferrets listed.
Tipper male 3 yr
Jasper female 4 yrs
Maddy male 32 yrs
Miss Female 2 yr 6 mos
Coco male 4 yrs
Crash male 3yrs
Nala female 3yrs 6 mos
Simba male 3yrs 6 mos
Skunk male 3 yrs 6 mos
Niomie female 3 yrs 6 mos
Buddy 3 yrs 6 mos
Rita female 4 yrs
Bella 5 yrs
Little Miss 4 yrs 6 mos

All have received treatment for mites, rabies, spay neuter if not
already. Adoption fee is $50.00 for single of pair. with this many
they may do a three for one deal, or 3/$75.00. Includes free vet
exam by vet of your choice from the list provided of participating
vets. For additional information you can call 585-223-1330 and ask
for adoptions. They should have a write up on them.

Cathy Ryan
Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3