From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2012 23:02:58 +0300
I am afraid I am going to lose him tonight to his ulcers. He's been
grinding constantly, and this aft and tonight has sometimes dug
furiously in bedding and litter, and he seems in steady pain. GAgs and
threw up some water once tonight. Doesn't want to eat, though I've been
able to tempt him w Ferretone. A few years ago I had a gastro illness
sweep though my business, and the digging was always the night before
they died. His eyes seem wet too.

Do any of you have new ideas?

Meds: Amoxy and Famotidine. Lots of water in soup. He was on Bactrim,
but I cdn't control the dose and switched to Amoxy a few days ago. Shd
I have been giving him Flagyl?