From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2012 15:41:36 -0400
Jeep has been growing like a weed and is very active. I let him have
the run of the back porch and he races back and forth all over tha
place out there. Then he goes into the wood pile to sleep. He comes to
me, if he wakes up which is seldom, and comes to me. Not many people
have a jeep that comes to them when they call it!

That hidy hole he loved so much has become too small for him. The hole
is big enough for any normal ferret to get in there and out of just
fine but Jeep has expanded into his hide so much he has to exhale after
making a big tootsie roll to get in thru that hole. Then once inside he
has to curl up all scrunched up in a twisted ball to doze off. It seems
that is no longer a comfortable position for him and he has explored
and found those hammies in his cage actually have value ! He likes the
one that Pest R Doodle liked the best so is nice to find a fur ball in
there now.

Jeep greets me every morning when I get up. He comes to me but if I pet
him he will put up with that only for a little bit and then he takes
off war dancing all over the inside of the cage jumping blindly into
everything including falling thru the hole where the ramps are. He
doesn't learn but doesn't get hurt either so that doesn't matter. It
makes me laugh. Is just an energetic fun little animal.

Gordon and Jeep

Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
J. Gordon Bengtson CEO
CI-ASMEL