From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2012 18:29:17 -0400
There are only 3 weeks before Clinic day we have 2 ferrets registered
to see doc, if we do not get more ferrets reregistered he probably
will not come down, if your ferret needs to see doc please get your
registrations in. Here is where you can get your registration form
http://www.ferretfarm.org/Clinic_Day_Registration_2012.doc

We have lots and lots for auction, food for sure, please bring a dish
to pass, the play yard is ready for fur kids, and many raffle items.
If you want to see who has donated for raffles you can find that here
http://www.ferretfarm.org/Ferrets_Only_Clinic_2012.htm

We are looking forward to seeing you again this year, see you on
June 9th

Shelter Mum Brenda

Newest Shelter Video
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0GEYL02fnU>