From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2012 21:05:42 -0700
Dear FML Ferrets:

Hi all you Ferts. I need your help for my vet. I was shocked today.
After living at my forever home for 6 years, I have just discovered
that not all ferrets have a ferret chef in their home making them fresh
soupies morning and night. Doc asked me today what I thought of that
commercial soup. "Excuse me Doc?" "Commercial soup?" "Well who knew?"
"Never had any." "I will go ask my ferret friends across the country
and see what they can tell me."

I would be ever appreciative if you could share with me your opinion or
successes with Uncle Jim's Original Duk Soup or with Nupro as a gravy.
Doc says not everyone puts the energy into their pets as my Momma does
and he would like something to recommend to them and keep on hand to
make for their ferts if they are under the weather.

Momma has given him some homemade soupies to keep in his freezer and
has provided a couple recipes. He however, sees a need for something
additional that requires less preparation.

Hmmm, after this shock I am rethinking her Mother's Day gift. I think
I better upgrade. Have to ask Poppa for the credit card.

Thanks everyone.

Ms. Jillie Feet Ryan

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3