From:
Michelle Volpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2012 08:52:02 -0700
For about a month my male ferret, fixed, is showing signs of sexual
behavior. (The down right truth: he keeps mounting my female ferret).
I remove him once he gets on top of her, but he keeps going back.

At first I thought it was because their playroom was taken away (due to
a revamp in ferret proofing) and he's showing his dominance in the new
room. The project is taking longer than I thought, it's been a month
and he's still acting dirty.

Next came Internet research. It suggested that a ferret with adrenal
will show these sort of signs. Logan received a shot of lupon about
10 days ago, and he's still at it.

Should I give the lurpon more time? I'm hoping to return the ferret's
to their playroom this weekend to see if this acting out stops. But,
is there something more going on? I'm so confused. I have had male and
female ferrets for quite a few years, and never ran into this problems,
even with the adrenal boys. I know there are others who had had more
ferret and for longer amount of time than I have. Has anyone ever dealt
with this?