Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2012 12:00:00 -0400
From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
While the FML servers are in Maryland and California, I, myself, am
pretty much directly in the path of hurricane Sandy. We don't expect
too many problems ourselves but power and internet outages are a good
possibility and we may also be assisting in Red Cross shelters should
things get bad enough that they are necessary. (Some nearby areas
flood easily.)

Anyhow, I'll get an FML out when possible. If any ferret shelters
are in trouble and need help I'll do what I can to get a special issue
out even if it's edited on a mobile device. Else don't be alarmed. We
will be fine. I just can say the same for our internet connection!

Bill