Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2012 11:06:17 -0400
From:
Inge Nespolon <[log in to unmask]>
For years I have been using flat newspaper for the ferrets litter
boxes. The papers got to be difficult to aquire since I have a number
of ferrets. I was literally raiding the neighbors recycle bins. Now I
use the puppy pee pads. The ferrets had no problem switching to them.
There is no dust, and they do not add much weight to the garbage pails.
I get them at Walmart when they are on sale and then I stock up.

Inge