From:
Kristin Turansky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2013 22:16:41 -0400
I have four ferrets two female two male all around 2.5-3 years old
according to the girl I took them from all UTD on shots, a two story
ferret nation cage, extra bedding, about 100lbs of food (a mix between
doctors foster and smith signature series premium ferret diet, 8 in 1
ultimate ultimate ferret diet and ZuPreem premium ferret diet 40/20) a
gallon of good bye odor barely used and more supplies.

I took them in from a friend who couldn't keep them do to a second job
and college she had no time for them. I planned on keeping them forever
I spent around maybe a little more I don't keep track $500 on all the
supplies and food. I have two cats and 3 mastiff/pit bull mixes and
they constantly try to attack the ferrets even when there in the cage
it's not a safe place for them with the dogs I did not plan on this to
happen AT ALL! The dogs don't try to do anything to the cats I don't
know if its because they attack rats in the yard and they somewhat
resemble rats I don't know. I cried for a few hours when they first
attacked the cage because I knew it wasn't going to work. I'm not
asking a cent back nor do I want I anything back I just need a home for
them. Im bot putting them on Craigslist or selling them that's not what
you do to pets and I have everything I bought including the cage to
give I just want them to be safe. Please if you can take them or know
of anyone that can take them they need a safe home.

[Ferrets are in suburb of Baltimore, MD]