From:
KattPatt of Sammy's Clubhouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2013 06:15:09 -0700
Greetings FMLs, I had someone contact me about their ferret and I do
not have the knowledge to even begin to answer. I have asked if she
has been to FML or any other ferret groups but have not heard back
from her. Here is what she writes:

My ferret (Rogue) was slowly loosing weight. My veterinarian ran
blood work that showed elevated alt 1100 and ggt levels. Blood work
accompanied with ultrasound showed thick gallbladder wall. She was
treated with metronitozol and clavamox. The alt level went down to 655.
She then decided to follow that treatment with zentonil advanced 100mg
and ursodiol. Recent blood work showed that the alt levels are up to
780. She also has adrenal disease and is treated with Lupron. Can you
please make any suggestions that will help my little girl get better.
My confidence in my vet is running thin and I don't know what to do.

What would be your thoughts? I have not been able to speak to her in
person but her phone number suggests that she is in Winnepeg, Manitoba.
And yes I will route her here soon as I can get ahold of her.

Thanks
Kathy of Sammy's Clubhouse Spokane Ferret Rescue and Education
Main website: https://sites.google.com/site/sammysclubhouse
Like us on Facebook!  Adopt your next pet from Petfinder.