From:
Gregory Lewis-Paley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2012 09:41:04 -0400
On 12-08-05 04:31 AM, R D wrote:
>Welcome back to the FML, Gregory. I am interested in the ferret with
>a cleft palate. Is this one that was mentioned recently elsewhere?
>How is he doing...

I'm very sorry, I guess I was sleep deprived when I wrote it and a
little too excited. He has a deviated septum, not a cleft palate!

I unfortunately won't be able to keep him either. My gf is allergic
to his urine and feces just like a cat, he's being returned to the
rescue :(