Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2013 15:49:25 -0400
From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Has anyone heard or know what is going on at Performance Foods? Have
they stopped selling shelter bags of TF?

I have been trying to order TF now for 2 consecutive weeks I called
within their business hours, got a message machine, left a message
that we needed food, with all the required information. We have heard
nothing from anyone at the company, no money has been removed from
either accounts so there has been no food shipped.

We are down to less then a few days of Totally Ferret food, the fur
kids are not going to go hungry because that is just one of 6 foods
we use in out mix but it is the one they like the most.

If anyone has any insight on this we would greatly appreciate you
letting us know what you know.

Shelter Mum Brenda
<http://www.ferretfarm.org/>