From:
Staci Sharp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2012 01:18:46 -0400
I am so sorry for your loss. It does sound like he may of seized and
died though. If he was 9 years old and had an episode earlier in the
day (you said he fell over and spaced). Then it may have been old age
and insulinoma.

If it was 95 degrees I would lean towards heatstroke, but 75/80 is not
going to cause it.

I do not think this is your fault. I do not think you caused this at
all. I am just sorry you have to go through it.

Staci L. Sharp