From:
Pie O' Pah At the Bridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2012 14:00:00 -0400
[Lisa K.]

Dear Momma,

This is Siduri!!!! Pie O' Pah is working hard on Greetings tonight, and
he has a whole cottage full of ferrets here helping make sure he gets
everything right. You should see this place. It is so full of ferrets
that anyone who would want to have a soft place to sleep, would most
certainly find us to be that place. Every table is filed with scrolls,
used quills, ink spots, ledgers, and computers opened to the FerretNet.
Yep even we like cruising the internet, mostly for funny You Tube
video's of other ferrets, and to read the FML too.

I guess the mass get together is an effort to try and push out all of
the scrolls that have been filling Pie's cottage since February. He
finally asked for help after he saw Sue Pyron's poem - she writes such
beautiful poems, don't you think? I know he didn't want to ask, but a
lot of us were anxious to get our greetings out to our families. Some
of us asked him to write them for us, and others, like myself, wanted a
more personal touch and write to you directly. I, as well as the others
gathered here, hope that all of these greetings will be made in one
FML, and not put out a few at a time. You deserve to know how we are
doing, and that is what tonight is all about, getting it done.

I am writing for Freya. She was really fragile when she arrived, and it
wasn't because she was so weak before she left, but that she was
worried that she didn't get to say all of the things she wanted to say
to you before she left. So here she goes.

*******

Hi Momma,

I missed Siduri lots, but you knew that, but I was also happy being
your "wild child", and I know I'll always be that, but I also am at
peace too. Is there such a thing as a Peaceful Wild Child? I love you,
so does Siduri, Angel, Gracie and Snowball. we miss you lots, and as
Siduri told me, it's not gonna be forever, only just until it's your
time to come and get us. She said to look at it like we were being
ferret-sitted, until you came home. So that's exactly what I am doing,
I am looking forward to you coming home.

Love,
Freya

Love all of us!