From:
"Lisa N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2012 23:30:45 -0700
I am in a non-ferret friendly state and have had a very bad breakup;
if there is *any* room available at a ferret shelter anywhere in the
country, I have some of my own, I am wanting to move in and take care
of whatever you need in exchange for a place to stay; I have references
from rescue organizations I am currently involved in and used to do
rescue in another state; I have pets of my own, no dogs, just ferrets
and cats and I would keep everyone separate in the room. I would not be
asking if it was not an emergency; I sincerely do not know what I am
going to do anymore. I used to be a vet tech so I can help with these
things as well. I am a very hard worker. Please let me know. I would
work part time with what is available locally and save up and move out
as soon as possible. Please, please let me know if you are able to
help.