From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2012 20:53:36 -0700
Dear All,

This is the time of year when we all come together at the end of the
vacationing travelling season for one last national kick butt, serious
best fun ever, get togethers, Rocky's Ferret Rescue and Shelter's
OFEST, Saturday, October 27th.

Seriously, if this year you missed all the other shows and get
togethers, this is the one you just can't miss. From all over the
country ferret loving folks come here to party! It's simple, get a
ferret sitter, throw your stuff in the car or pack a bag, and bug out
of town for Sat Oct 27th. You work hard, you love these kids so much,
you deserve to meet others like you, ferret slaves. You deserve a
break! Come refresh your souls!

It's a great party of ferret lovers, it's not a show, just ferret
lovers collecting to party. We have all-day events of raffles and
auctions, great gourmet food off the grill from Chef Charles, and a
huge Karaoke Contest. It's insane fun!!!!! Come party and camp out
or stay at a nearby hotel, bonfire starts early. We are partying in
a deluxe covered pavillion, so it's a rain or shine event.

This year we are celebrating the "Black Footed Ferret" successful
restoration program...and immense thanks to our dear friend Travis
Livieri, Director of Prairie Wildlife Research! Instead of Halloween
costumes, we ask everyone attending to present yourselves with your
best BFF makeup and costume. Travis has promised a special prize for
the best one!

If you can't attend, but would like to support one of the oldest
struggling shelters in the country (how shameless is that), go here
to participate in our out-of-this-world-the-best-ever raffles:
http://rockysraffles.com/

Wanna come party with us? It's certainly worth the flight or drive
to join us, as so many do! You will need to read these details and
directions: http://www.rockysferrets.com/events/of/oktoberfest.html

Thanks for your continued support to help us keep our doors open, we
pray to continue to great work, but cannot without your support.

Hope to see new and old faces alike at OFEST 2012 on Sat Oct 27th.

All my love and gratitude,

Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs

Rocky's Ferret Rescue and Shelter
Parkton, Maryland 21120

PS Anyone travelling with special needs ferrets contact me to make
arrangements, we got ya covered!