From:
Beth Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2012 22:28:57 -0700
First let me thank everyone who supported us in the Chase Giving
contest!! Early this morning (the 20th) Chase posted on our entry that
we won a $10,000 grant & we were thoroughly ecstatic! announced it to
the world! Then early afternoon they removed the 10k announcement and
sent us (and about 20 other groups also so affected) a message that
said the notice was a technical error and we were not receiving a
penny. Sigh Needless to say it has been an anxiety filled day. So one
of our wonderful supporters has created a petition to compel Chase to
honor their posting and give the groups affected the 10K they showed
us winning :

One of our dedicated supporters Jeffrey Julian created this petition -
please sign:
<http://www.change.org/petitions/chase-community-giving-give-critter-camp-exotic-pet-sanctuary-the-10k>

In the meantime we will be setting up a Chip-in to maybe raise a
fraction fo that $ to help us care for the animal here now- including
the 11 elder medically compromised ferrets, and the group of 5 ferrets
coming in this weekend. See our site & facebook pages for details on
Friday-

Thank you all so much- it truly warms our hearts here at
Critter camp to see all the kindness from the ferret folks!

Beth
www.crittercamp.org
www.facebook.com/crittercamp