From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2012 08:14:28 -0400
Dooking is a great sign the ferret is having a great time. The dook is
a laugh of glee. Is an expression of the finest feelings and fun the
aminal is feeling. Be careful because they pile up and in time they
stick together making clean up very difficult.

I have seen Walmart selling dook spray for that. Have seen trucks
loaded with Dooks to be delivered to luck homes.

I pick up Jeep and he dooks all over my shirt and people ask me what
all that is. I just dook back at them. I don't mine a shir covered
with dook.

Maybe one of our presidential candidates will dook now and then !!!!

Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
J. Gordon Bengtson CEO
CI-ASMEL
*** Virginia is for Power Out Lovers. ***