Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2012 23:19:38 -0700
Alexandra, Wolfy, Renee, and others who approach the world of ferrets
with humor and humility make this place much better to be around.
They lend a human face to what can be a trying world. I know that
for myself, when I have people bringing half-starved ferrets into my
shelter (they're doing much better after most of a week, thank you for
your thoughts!) coming here and having friends that lighten my day, it
helps a great deal.

Sorry that there are humor impaired folks who can't understand your
posts. I certainly did, and I figure lots of others have as well.

Thanks, guys, and please keep it up.
non illegitimi carborundum

Kevin Farlee