Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2012 14:00:00 -0400
From:
Pie O' Pah At the Bridge <[log in to unmask]>
[Jeff R.]

Dear Jeff,

The greatest gift a fuzzit parent can do for their fuzzit children, it
to put their best interests first. In this way we know that the love
you give to us is, as always, unconditional. Yes, it is a difficult
decision to make, yes, it hurts you deeply inside that you think, and
over think, and maybe drive yourself crazy about making that decision,
but in the end, when it is made, and the quality of our lives has come
to that point where saying goodbye is done on mutually agreed terms,
because we do have a voice - it may not be one you can hear clearly,
but it is one that read's in our eyes and body language - and it tells
you in very simple words - thank you.

Thank you for bringing me into your life, thank you for loving me with
all of your heart, thank you for all of those wonderful skritches,
kisses and cuddles, thank you for warm sleepy sacks and hammies, thank
you for yummy treats and exciting new toys, but thank you most, for
doing what is always right by us.

Baby Girl sends her love, and her thank you's and she has a message
from Neo, Trinity. Morphy, Dozer, Possum, Pip & Pop, Sabrina, Minnie
Mouse, Hunny, Frodo, Baggins, Mr. Parker and Misty.

WE LOVE YOU DADDY!!!!!!!!! Not just while we were with you, but always!
Thank you for being the best daddy in our whole wide world!

In Love & In Comfort,
Pie O' Pah