From:
"Lisa N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2012 07:58:30 -0700
Um....please, ramble away with posts that I might not understand. To
each their own. This is the Ferret Mailing List. If you don't want to
read a post, there's this little scroll thing on your mouse or the down
arrow. I realize this might not even be sent because it might make some
people mad, but hey. The amount of "personal" jokes and posts on the
FML is already very little, especially compared to ferret groups that
are out there! I hope no one is actually going to post less because of
this.