Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2012 13:58:49 +0000
From:
Cara Mason <[log in to unmask]>
I have always used Diatomaceous Earth with success. You want to
purchase the food grade, not the garden or pool grade. Most health food
stores carry it and it can be ordered online. The last time I got it
I ordered it from e-bay. You can use it on carpets, bedding, outside,
directly on the animals (with caution. It's not good to inhale it),
you can put it in food to use as a natural wormer. Google Wolf Creek
Ranch Diatomaceous Earth. They provide a lot of information there. No
chemicals, just an all around natural way to get rid of pests.

Cara L. Mason
Executive Secretary / Opera House Manager Town Manager's Office
225 Water Street
Skowhegan, ME  04976