From:
Kesrael Vacchon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2012 02:11:37 -0400
A few years ago, my ferrets did a 'finger painting' project. We used
Crayola nontoxic children's finger paints on heavy-ish cardboard in the
bathtub. I cut a very nice paw print out, found a crafter on etsy.com,
mailed the paw print to her and i have my very own one of a kind resin
necklace made with that cardboard paw print preserved in it. I even was
able to frame quite a bit of their art. Most of it I've kept, some of
it I gifted. Definitely something fun I'd recommend any ferrant doing.

~Tammy a.k.a. Kesrael