From:
dwforgiven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2012 00:58:35 -0400
For all the ferrets I've been through with the rescue, along with all
the clean up and heartaches from putting so many to sleep, I still love
ferrets so very much. They make me smile and feel good inside every
single day. I love all their different personalities and how each one
likes a different kind of toy or place to sleep or way to sleep. It's
just an incredibly enjoyable journey to be on with them and makes all
the other stuff worth it. I can't imagine just owning a couple of
ferrets as pets any more. I would miss out on all these other wonderful
antics and watching them eat their soup, hoard their favorite toy, play
in the rice or run through the tubes.

Debbie, Kindness Matters Ferret Rescue

Sponsor a rescue ferret for $5 per month!