From:
Ferrets at Heart -- Ask A Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2012 09:59:42 -0400
Dear friends,

We have our moving date. We are loading the truck on July 26th and
pulling out on July 27th. Arranging comfortable transportation for the
Ferrets at Heart ferrets and our cats has been a strain, as you might
can imagine.

This will be my last post for some time and thus my last plea for
donations as well for some time. We still need funds to replenish
our PayPal account to cover vet expenses and supplies. We need some
of those Marshall playpen fences for the ferrets' new abodes. If you
can PayPal us a gift, please send to [log in to unmask]
If you would like to send us one of the Marshall playpens, we recommend
<http://www.petsupplies.com/ferret-supplies/travel-and-outdoor/playpens/9275/>
where they are the least expensive. Our shipping address is now
Lori Richardson, 53 Green Vale LN, Franklin, NC 28734.

Now, back to packing. And, for those of you who ask about Mom, she is
back on radiation and chemo. She's not supposed to drive right now, and
she is too exhausted to anyway. I'm looking forward to being there to
care for her, as she did for me for so many years. I'm sure a few
"grandferrets" to cuddle will brighten her world.

Lori of Ferrets at Heart