From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2012 11:59:21 -0400
Lori,

My heart is with you throughout this move and this time of a difficult
change. Sometimes the worst of circumstances turn out to be the biggest
blessings after all.

Hugs
Sue

[Posted in FML 7488]

Topics of the day:

  1. Does your ferret do this too?
  2. Toilet paper can be dangerous
  3. Hammock to use outside needed
  4. Still Looking
  5. Ferrets into CA
  6. Ferrets in California
  7. another recall for too much Vitamin D in foods
  8. reputations
  9. Bad Reputations
 10. New ferret Items for People

                          The Ferret Mailing List

Issue number: 7489                   Date: 17 Jul 2012
Circulation:  2310                   Moderator: Bill Gruber

Messages pertaining to the FML should be sent to:

  articles to be posted:

  articles to be posted anonymously:

  subscriptions, questions, problems, etc.:

  Searchable archives:

Except where clearly indicated by Moderator's notes, all articles posted
in this forum appear exactly as written by their authors.  They may have
been reformatted without wording changes.  The accuracy, or lack of
accuracy, of any post is the responsibility of the post's author.

Emergency e-mail list contact information:
Bill Gruber, PO Box 6179, New York, NY 10150  Tel: +1 607.821.2500

All posts copyright by the poster. Compilation copyrights for the FML apply.