From:
Emilie Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2011 17:14:26 -0800
Starting tonight at midnight.......Our Black Friday special is......
20% off any order, use code xmas11. Amilia's Place can also drop ship
any order and also gift wrap your order, and if you would like we can
also include a ferret christmas card with your personal greetings.
Please email us to see our large selection of fabric that we have (still
trying to get it all on the website, some how lol). If you find fabric
that you would like us to make any of our items for your babies, please
email us at: [log in to unmask] we will be more then happy to
email you a quote.