From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2012 20:52:23 -0700
Hi Everyone,

A number of the ferrets (9) I listed a week or so ago are still looking
for homes. You can see them at http://www.lollypop.org/ go to adoptable
animals, click on small and furry. They are spread out over three
stores, Pittsford, Petsaver, Petsmart Henrietta and the Main Farm in
Victor. I am concerned about Bandit. He has been there for some time.
They have his chart marked," Please talk to the vets to better
understand Bandits health concerns." Woo Hoo, he is five and has an
enlarged spleen. I'd be happier if they would check his FBG as the
attendant says, " He is pretty mellow and sleeps a lot." "Seems to
eat pretty good." Ugh. He is a big happy dude though! Sable.

I saw one other pair. Maddy, Panda Mitt, is missing quite abit of
fur...hmmm, wonder what that could be from???? He is "pal"ing with
another Tipper, male albino. I believe Maddy is four and Tipper three.

I'm hoping I can talk them into letting me take Bandit into hospice
care - although I won't really be looking at it that way. I think he'd
perk up with some thorough, ferret experienced, vetting and medication.
I may have an ace up my sleeve for the other other two. The otehrs are
at the Pittsford Petsaver location and five are at the Henrietta
Petsmart Store, both Partner with LP to place animals.

I got to see these kids because I was there to pick up a little silky
terrier. Bear (too funny, I call my ferts bears!) Bear is very young,
6-8 weeks old. He has a broken right front leg. Originally, I was to
foster 6 weeks. This a.m. they took x-rays. Healing is not looking
good. I figured, I'll call on the ferret/animal loving community to
help/ Look what we have done for Aaron Knaus, Rose German's Angel,
Grandma Lorraine etc. I'd sure love any healing help I can get. I do
healings several times a day in little blocks on Little Bear. Poor
guy, his energy field is so confused! But he sure loves life and
anyone who will give him he time of day.

Thanks everyone.
Cathy Ryan

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3