Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2012 21:10:45 -0500
Two very special ferrets had a very long day today. Both did well with
surgerys. Skritch had both left and right adrenal issues. Dr Morenz
removed his large left, but left his smaller right because of it's
placement. He is eating his soup and now sleeping, and snoring. Jasper
did well. His adrenal were fine Melatonin is awesome. His symptoms are
almost gone. His spleen was much smaller. The anitobics helped and he
did not have to have it removed. We now know he is a very large sweet
wonderful albino man with a lot of fat in him. He was a little naususas
after dring water when he returned home.

I would like to thank everyone for their prayers and emails.

Donna
Director of The Educated Ferret Rescue.