Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2013 10:51:39 -0700
From:
scott sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
I would like to thank all those who have sent condolences our way re:
the sudden and unexpected loss of our special little DEW boy, SPOT.
All of your kind words and thoughts have helped us deal with this
heartbreaking event. We buried the little guy next to all his other
departed furkid friends yesterday.under a beautiful mesquite tree in
our front yard. It is the end of monsoon here in the desert of SE AZ
and the wildflowers are everywhere, so he got bouquets of everything
in bloom. Today, we will find a special wind chime to hang over his
resting place. Go in PEACE little one!!! Abba the dancing Queen, Bubba
and all the others await you at the Bridge.

Putorius, CP and the now terrible twosome of Sophie (my teacup
Wolverine) and Mike Spinner, ferret detective.