Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2011 10:35:45 -0500
From:
Any ferret shelter listed with S.O.S can use a special discount code of
FSD-20 to get discount of 20 % off everything @ the NEW LFFR Bedding
webstore! This is a permanent code -if you are not listed- Please
contact us and we will take your Name & put you on our shelter list..
shop away as these products will last washing after washing and still
be beautiful and comforting .and prices are very affordable for Premium
Quality goods.

ALL LFFR Bedding products are Handcrafted in a PET FREE Building as we
respect our customers!. don't see what you are looking for ? contact
us @ [log in to unmask]
www.littlefeetferretbedding.org